Group Life and Health
Cornwall Wealth Management is a highly trusted employee benefits consultant, program designer, and administrator in the Group Life and Health Business
- Employee Benefits consulting.
- Business owner and key personnel planning services.
- Third-party administration services.
- Individual employee retirement counseling.
- Pension and Group Retirement Savings Consulting.
Our clients range from small, high growth businesses to large, multi-division corporations.
We develop an in-depth understanding of our client's needs, then help them to implement comprehensive, cost-effective, creative long-term solutions.
Cornwall Wealth’s unique process will:
- Control costs and maximize options for your company.
- Simplify your decision making process, now and in the future.
- Improve health benefit-related communication with your employees.
- Give you a direct cost advantage through our volume of business.
- Provide expert consultation in program design and management.
Fact: As baby boomers age, not only do they use more medical and dental services, the costs of those services are increasing rapidly
The Benefits Balancing Act
Cost vs. Quality
Healthcare costs are expected to set a new record again this year. This trend has been evident for the past several years and is expected to continue into the foreseeable future.
This means that the cost of group health benefits will continue to rise. At the same time, providing a good benefits package without passing on an excessive amount of the cost to your employees is an important element of recruitment and retention of key personnel.
Benefit costs are a significant business concern. Not only are they the
largest component of payroll added costs, they have a significant impact on the profit and loss statement of your business.
We can help manage the benefits you already have in place or we can completely redesign your program.
At Cornwall Wealth Management, our mission is to help you balance the cost and the quality of benefit packages offered to your employees.